Thursday, February 18, 2010

Oh dear, sorry about that...

I missed a few of you in my WELCOME message! :( I'm so sorry, I forgot to check the 'beginning' of my followers list where all those with 'blank' profile photos are automatically placed by the 'computer brain' that controls such things. I suddenly had one of those 'lightbulb' moments about it in the middle of the night.

So to Carolyn (@ fabshabbyroses.blogspot.com), Jonna (@ rudoo-buggaboos.blogspot.com, Vane, tinystuffs and Marika "thanks for stopping by my blog" and please forgive my bad manners!

I should also add that there is no blog info showing on your profiles (I'm familiar with Carolyn and Jonna's blogs so knew where to find them) but you might want to check that out. Vane, tinystuffs and Marika if you have blogs please leave a comment here so that we can find you!

I hope I haven't left out anyone else!

2 comments:

Marika said...

Thank you very much for the welcome. :)

I think there is something wrong with my blogger settings, so my blog address doesn't show. I changed them a bit now, maybe that will work better.

My mini blog can be found at http://swedish-small.blogspot.com/

Norma Bennett said...

Thanks Marika, I've been by and hit your followers button :)